1. Make an enquiry through our contact form or give us a call and we’ll spend time discussing your needs to help you select the service that will best suit your family.
2. We’ll email you a REGISTRATION FORM that you simply fill out and post or email back to us.
3. When you’re ready, pay your non-refundable ACTIVATION FEE (see the services and fees page for more info) and we’ll start the search for your new nanny/carer (including advertising for the position). We’ll send you an ACTIVATION PACKAGE with lots of helpful information and resources for the type of nanny/carer you require.
4. We have done the legal legwork for you, preparing a REFERRAL SERVICE AGREEMENT that outlines not only your agreement with Safekeeping CQ but most importantly sets out the terms and expectations between you and the nanny/carer you choose.
5. We do the work for you, advertising, screening candidates, performing background checks (including reference checks, criminal history checks and 100 point ID checks) and, finally, undertaking thorough interviews of approved candidates before you meet them.
6. In no time, we’ll have a short list of potential nannies/carers for you to look over, and then it’s your turn to meet and greet (or formally interview, it’s up to you!). Not sure what to ask? Your ACTIVATION PACKAGE includes an interview template that can help you plan your questions.
7. This is when you decide who you’d like as your new nanny/carer. Your chosen candidate then reads over the REFERRAL SERVICE AGREEMENT we wrote with you earlier, signing it and agreeing to the work arrangements. We can then assist you in preparing a letter of engagement between yourself and new employee to each sign and have a copy (including wages, sick leave, work hours, commencement date etc.).
8. You pay the PLACEMENT FEE (the remainder of your total fee—see the fees and services page for more info), and the process is complete! We will contact you regularly to provide ongoing support and to check on the performance of your new nanny/carer during their first several weeks in your home.